Swim Spa & Hot Tub Cover Manufacturers Warranty
Your cover is exposed externally to all weathers & wildlife, internally to the water treatments and the stresses of lifting the cover on and off your spa. To help prolong the life of your cover we have put together this basic guide / warranty.
Topside of the cover
- Do not sit or stand on the cover, or allow dogs to lie on top of the cover.
- Do not apply heavy objects on the cover
- Do not let mould or dirt build up on the cover - wash clean as required
- Do not position the cover near walls or sharp objects which may result in damaging the cover
- Do treat your cover on a regular basis with a good UV protectant.
Underside of the cover
- When topping up or refilling your tub hose down the underside of your cover with fresh water to remove any dried on chemical residue.
- When dosing your tub ensure that you completely remove your cover and leave off for at least 5 minutes to allow the chemical gasses to disperse. When shock dosing we would recommend leaving off for 10 minutes if possible.
- Use the correct approved sanitisers for Hot Tub use. The two main sanitisers are Stabilised Chlorine Granules and Bromine. Other products may not be suitable and may cause damage to your tub, cover or headrests.
Your cover is warranted 100% against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months.
1) The warranty applies to the original purchaser and is only applicable for covers within the mainland UK. We may at our discretion honour a warranty for a cover outside of the UK but the purchaser would be responsible for all transport costs to and from the factory.
2) If the cover is properly cared for, cleaned and conditioned we will repair or replace the vinyl cover or inserts, at our option, at no charge for materials and or labour.
3) If a cover and or insulated inserts are returned to us damp, wet or dirty we will be unable to inspect the cover or inserts for health reasons. Should this happen the cover will be returned to the customer at the purchasers expense for cleaning / drying.
Items not covered by warranty following delivery are:
a) Broken or abused insulated inserts.
b) Covers damaged by improper chemical maintenance. Any tubs sanitised using unsuitable Trichlor tablets will render this warranty void.
c) Straps are for securing the cover only. Tie down straps can tear or tear the vinyl immediately above the strap if dragged, used for lifting the cover or the cover is lifted without first unlocking all of the tie down straps. Damage can also be caused during storm weather.
d) Fading or minor colour deterioration inside and outside
e) Material abrasions due to misuse
f) Water ingress to the insulation boards due to damage/holes in the top side of the cover from birds or other animals.
g) If the cover is used for comercial use (after 01/01/2016).
h) If the cover was bought before 01/01/2016 - If the cover was bought before the stated date, and is less than one year old, we can put you in touch with the previous manufacturer who issued the warranty, but are not liable for any decision made.
Please do not sign the delivery driver's paperwork until you have un-wrapped and inspected your cover as claims for any damage after signing are not covered by transit insurance. If the cover was delivered and left on your property without a signature and you find the cover has been damaged in transit, you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt of your cover.